Here are some common questions about our services and us.
How is your customer service?
Euro Painting has been around over a decade now. Both owners Bart and Linden using years of experience and knowledge, to expand the company. Yet Bart and Linden keeps their hands firmly on the wheel. You can be assured of a personal, up front, and friendly service. Something that only a family run business can offer. That’s why Euro Painting will be here tomorrow. Just like they always have been. Showing You the care and consideration you deserve. Our customers come first!
Are your painters trained professionals?
The last thing you want, or need. A team of part time window washers turning up with paint brushes. Euro Painting only uses professional career painters. With Euro Painting, your project will be right on target. First time, every time.
Are you licensed and insured?
Euro Painting, Inc. has all the state required business licenses as well as liability insurance and workers compensation insurance for employees.
Do you provide warranties and guarantees?
Our honesty and reliability are free! So are our estimates and color consultations. Once you accept our estimate you can also take an advantage of our Virtual Design. All work is guaranteed. Unconditionally. Warranted for two years. At Euro Painting we only use quality, brand name, paints and finishes. If an exterior area dares to peel, be assured, Euro Painting will be there with the fighting gloves on! With no hidden charges to you. Ever! With all this free. You’ll be knocked down by a feather, when you see how competitive our prices are! Contact us now, for a free quote.
Are you fully covered?
Our painters are professionals. We are proud of them! Only providing legitimate painting contractors. We are happy to show you proof of licensing, proof of liability and works compensation insurance. Euro Painting always keeps full liability insurance in place. Feel assured in this knowledge. When we work, you and your home are fully covered. For accidental damage, or injury to anyone on the property.
Do you provide thorough preparation?
Exterior surfaces will be power wash and scraped to get rid of all the flaking paint. If sanding is needed, it will be done! Windows puttied and prepared. All currently bare surfaces primed. Rust inhibitors applied. Always when and where needed. Chalky areas brushed clear. Caulk cracks, holes and other similar problems. No shortcuts. All sorted! And no different for the inside. All walls repaired, looking new and gorgeous! Plus! We will ensure all your personal items and floors are protected.
How long has Euro Painting been in business?
Euro Painting, Inc. has been a premier contractor since 2001.
Do you provide color consultations?
We offer free color consultations and even Virtual Design service. So you can talk your ideas through with a professional first. Worried about clashing colors, or not enough contrast? Rest assured that we can hammer out all the details to provide you with a perfect color pallet. Once you’re happy with everything, simply pay your deposit. Then we will complete our commitment at the price stated. Guaranteed! At Euro Painting we work on a first come, first served basis. It’s the only way to be fair to all our customers. So try to book early. Especially if you would like your project completed before a special occasion. Are we invited?
Are there any interruptions once the project started?
Once we start your project, we will be there EVERY DAY until the work is done. Unless it’s cold or raining. There are conditions where exterior jobs simply cannot be worked on. For practical and safety reasons. However, if you ever have any questions, we are always there to answer them. From start to finish. Our staff is there to get the job done. Every day! No interruptions. No problems! Large projects or small. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us. References are never a problem. We provided services for a lot of clients a year! All 100% happy. Call for a FREE ESTIMATE today or just simply fill out our FREE Estimate Form!
How long can a well-installed epoxy flooring system last?
What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
- Forms superior bonds to your concrete resulting in flooring that can handle heavy weight on a daily basis with ease
- Permanence, meaning it will last for decades after installation.
- Durability and strength are two of the more endearing qualities of epoxy floors because once professionally installed, your floors can withstand even the harshest of environments. From temperature regulation, chemical resistance, slip-resistance, oil and stain resistance, to even antibacterial elements can all be included with an epoxy flooring system.
- Aesthetics are a perk of such durable and strong floors. When installed properly your floors will have a glass-like finish with the opportunity to design them to suit your personality. Metallic epoxy is one of the most popular choices for people wanting to design their floors to reflect their unique needs and wants. The ability to create patterned, textured and 3D floors is not something you can get anywhere else.
- Epoxy floors are also eco-friendly! They require fewer materials than other flooring systems counterparts and therefore produce less waste.
- The number one most attractive quality of epoxy flooring is their affordability. Not only are these floors budget-friendly but they are long lasting and durable so in the end, your floors return your investment.
- Maintenance is almost nonexistent. Meaning, an easy mop or sweep is all you need to keep your floors in top shape on a daily basis.
Where can epoxy flooring be applied?
Why is epoxy flooring better than traditional concrete flooring?
How long does it take to install a garage epoxy floor?
What are the different types of epoxy flooring?
- 100% epoxy is the first one, these flooring systems are 100% hardeners and are the top end quality of epoxy coatings.
- Water-based epoxy flooring is popular for its quick installation and its ability to quickly penetrate concrete’s surface.
- Solvent-based epoxy is estimated to be 30% to 70% solids and solvents.
100% epoxy flooring system is the only system we provide.
Are epoxy floors slippery?
Are epoxy floors resistant?
Another pro is that these floors also resistant to bacteria and germs, which makes them very easy to sanitize. This is why epoxy is an excellent choice for hospitals and clinics.
Do I need to worry about debris and dust?
Metallic effects have a long drying time, so dust may settle into the coating. Like with any coating, you need to ensure that the area that is being coated is dust free and extremely clean. Close entryways off and close all vents to avoid having debris blow in.
Why doesn't 3D Euro Metallic system look like the photo example?
Color pigments react differently with one another. Therefore, we are unable to warranty or guarantee the final appearance of your floor since results are based on unique artistic techniques and are unpredictable.
If necessary, can changes and replacements be made into a new design?
Yes. Our method called “Scratch and Recoat” can be used to coat over a Metallic Floor Coating.
What can I do if my Metallic Epoxy Floor becomes cracked or damaged? Can the damaged portion be replaced or repaired?
Epoxy usually doesn’t crack unless it has been coated over expansion joints and the substrate underneath moves substantially as the result of a freeze/thaw cycle. If damage does occur (it could possibly be chipped from dropping a heavy wrench onto it from a substantial height), it is possible that it can be repaired. However, the pattern won’t match exactly to what was put down originally, but it will be similar.
How much do I have to pay to get started?
We required 50% down payment prior staring the project and the remaining 50% at the completion of the project.
Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
Yes you can. However there will be 3% credit card processing fees added to an invoice.
How do I go about making payment?
You can pay with cash, check, bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Please Leave Us a Review
Euro Painting, Inc.
1659 Eubank NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112