Painting your property, especially if you’re putting it on the market, is one of the best ways to increase its value. Moreover, a new coat of paint will freshen up the exterior and interior of the house, making it look spotless, inviting, and like new. Plus, a freshly painted space looks better in promotional images and hides previous imperfections. However, this requires the expertise of professional painters in Sarasota, FL. Hiring competent painters who do excellent work while providing excellent customer service is ideal. If you accept a cheap estimate from an unreliable painting service, you risk damage to your property, wasting money, unnecessary frustration, and other avoidable problems. Here you will discover the secrets to finding skilled painters in Sarasota, FL who can transform your house into a magnificent work of art.
Find Reputable References
Photograph by Euro Painting
Meet Your Potential Painter
Express Your Concerns
Once you have met the estimator in person, you will have the opportunity to learn more about their solutions and their business in general. Raise as many concerns as possible to gather the knowledge you need to make an informed decision. Still trying to figure out where to start? Below are some questions that you can find helpful:
- Ask about their painting schedule to help you plan when they can start the work. While at it, ask about their process, including paperwork.
- Find out about your potential painter’s experience to assess whether they can handle your type of work, commercial or residential.
- It’s equally important to ask the likely painter if they work with subcontractors to know what everyone will handle. While at it, inquire about who will supervise the subcontractor.
- It’s worth knowing the people who manage the paint job. That way, you can better estimate how long the job will take and if the number of employees will be sufficient.
- Your potential painter should be more than willing to provide references that confirm the quality of their work before you can get into a contract with them.
- Check with the painting contractor to see if they will assure you in writing that your project will be done correctly or redone if you are dissatisfied; this goes a long way toward ensuring your investment is safe.
- Please inquire about the paint your contractor will use, their recommended shades, and the number of coats necessary. It will give you a better idea of the complexity of your job.
- Inquire about how long your potential painter will take to complete the work, so you will be safe when you return home.
- Your painter should also let you know the cost upfront to avoid surprises or hidden costs when they are done with the work. As such, it’s best to ask them for everything they need in advance so everything goes smoothly.
Obtain A Detailed Quotation
Get A Valid Written Contract
Similar to the written estimate, your contractual agreement should explicitly explain the elements of the painting work. It should include schedules, labor costs, material costs, required preparatory work, etc. As mentioned earlier, your contractor should consist of a labor warranty. Essentially, your contractor will be responsible for repairing any damages they cause, such as peeling, flaking, blistering, or extreme chalking, that occurs within an agreed-upon period after completing your job. Euro Painting, Inc. can help you if you are looking for residential or a commercial painters. We offer top-notch craftsmanship at competitive prices for all your business and residential painting needs, as well as furniture painting, epoxy coatings, and concrete coatings. Please think of how wonderful it is to bring your imagination and ideas to life in various colors. As your neighborhood painting contractor, we are insured, authorized, and bonded to serve residents of Manatee, Sarasota, and Pinellas counties. Want to learn more about us? Visit our website at https://www.europaintinginc.com/ to discover more about our solutions. Our efficiency and reliability track record has led to a steady progression that has earned us a name in the community we’ve held in high regard from the start. In addition, our leadership group adheres to the ideals of ethics and professional excellence and will only stop at something once we deliver the best.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. Please contact us if you would like any additional information about our professional interior painters.
5077 Fruitville Rd
Unit 109 PMB 232
Sarasota, FL 34232
Office: 941-841-EURO (3876)
Monday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM